Saturday, February 28, 2009


Snow.

Snow, snow, snow...

...they're telling me that it's headed my way. I hear this promise all the time from the weathermen, forecasting their storms like a well suited group of wizards, whispering spells from behind their great crystal balls...but usually, it's more like one of those magic eightballs that says "outlook not good." We always manage to "dodge the bullet" in their words. How I have come to hate that phrase!

I think most of you that read this blog actually live in areas that have their fair share of snow...and then some. For me, it's a rarity and I love the stuff! I'm hoping that at midnight, it really does start falling like they say it's going to do. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

Sally Ann said...

I hope you get some snow Liz!!!!!!