Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! I'm Irish by heritage...I'm a lot of things by heritage. Today however is the day when everyone is Irish! It's also my beloved Aunt's 48th birthday. She loves all things things green and all things Eire! So this blog post is for you Aunt Leslie, Happy Birthday, I wish I could be with you today to celebrate, I love you!

Image from the Las Vegas Adventurer

A lovely field of shamrocks for you...
Image from Richmond Environmental Network

A nice green beer...I know you're drinking one...haha, "one"

Image from TravelIrelandPictures

A view of the Irish coast to enjoy...

Image from Marci and Deth

Some corned beef and cabbage (had some for lunch, dinner will = a replay!)


Image from irokm

A wee bit o' the luck o' the Irish...

Image from myspace

...And a blessing for your birthday and every day between. Happy Birthday! I love you!

No comments: