Sunday, August 2, 2009

I still write stuff here!

So, I've been out of town for a couple of weeks and haven't had the time or ability to blog. However, before I move on to the epicness that was my latest trip to Alaska; I'd like to finish the Sarasota stuff. I hate leaving anything unfinished...even though it's not a rare thing. Also, while I've never been one to write a diary or journal (I have before, but there are sometimes years between entries) I've come to greatly enjoy having a place to...well...keep up with myself. I feel that I've been very fortunate in my life to experience some of the things that I have and I want to keep writing just so I can look back and smile at the various events in my life that I've been blessed enough to enjoy or blessed enough to survive. It's amazing what a little piece of internet real-estate can help you appreciate.

More tomorrow...

No comments: