Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vote for Me!

“Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.”-Jack Handy


I've got a new design up on threadless. If you're a member of the site, I'd love to get your vote. If I were to be printed, I'd earn some cash...which would be great to help pay for that house I told you about in my last post. If you're not a member, you should become one...and then vote for me. (Then, buy some t-shirts, because they're all made by fantastic artists and you should own them...and wear them. People will envy your witty sense of style.)

The Most Dangerous Animal... - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More
Click Here!^

No comments: